Senior Manager, Corporate Tax
Are you looking to broaden your tax experience in a corporate role? Are you interested in working for a company that is a leader in their industry and experiencing growth through acquisition? Would you like to join the tax team of a Canadian-based public company with international operations?
We are recruiting on behalf of global company with their headquarters based in Toronto and accessible by public transit (parking provided also). They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with an extensive Canadian corporate tax background.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Quarterly and Annual tax provisions calculations and global tax consolidation process
• Technical tax research and working with external tax consultants to implement tax advice
• Tax structuring, transfer pricing, repatriation of profits from foreign subsidiaries
• Canadian corporate tax compliance, facilitate inquiries from CRA and other tax authorities
• Assist with compliance filings and installment calculations and payments
• Manage financing structures to minimize corporate tax
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5-10 years of progressive Canadian corporate tax experience
• Experience with tax compliance and provisioning for large organizations
• Completion of CICA in-depth tax courses
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any CPA-CAs or CPAs currently seeking new opportunities.