Senior Manager, Corporate Reporting
Are you interested in joining a solid high growth sector as a part of their Leadership team? Are you interested in a fresh start and financially secure opportunity in 2021? This is a high visibility opportunity with varied responsibilities supporting corporate groups with key initiatives in finance as well as external and internal reporting of key metrics to senior management.
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian public company located mid-town Toronto. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) who is a self-starter and demonstrated leader with strong technical skills to join their high performing team as they continue to grow.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Review schedules for external reporting and support MD&A requirements
• Key contact for external auditors to support the quarterly review and annual audit process
• Execute reporting on value-added business insights for decision making to the leadership team
• Ownership of policy and procedures in creating efficiencies and standardization across various departments on best practices
• Leadership of a team of accounting professionals including coaching, developing, and mentoring
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus, defined contribution pension plan, employee share purchase plan, and fitness allowance. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• Public accounting qualification with a min of 3+ years in managerial positions
• Experience auditing or financial reporting for publicly traded companies under IFRS
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; someone who takes initiative
• Strong leadership experience managing teams of accounting/audit staff
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at