Senior Manager, Corporate Reporting
Are you ready for a role that offers significant exposure to Senior Management? Are you interested in working at the head office of market-leading company that are growing through acquisitions? Are you looking for a progressive opportunity with excellent growth potential?
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company based in Toronto. They are seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public company reporting experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Oversee quarterly and annual financial statements, notes and MD&A in accordance with IFRS
• Ensure compliance with other external reporting requirements including the Company’s Annual Report, Management Information Circular and Annual Information Form
• Research technical accounting for complex transactions and draft accounting memos
• Responsible for capital asset accounting, ensuring timely project closures and depreciation
• Oversee selling, general and administrative budgeting, reporting, forecasting and analysis
• Coach, mentor and evaluate direct reports to ensure optimal performance
• Contribute to special projects and ad hoc reporting as requested
• Ownership for monthly internal management reporting
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary & annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 8+ years of experience which includes public company reporting experience
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Time management skills with the ability to complete responsibilities within deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS and complex technical accounting experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.