Senior Manager, Corporate Finance (contract)
We are recruiting on behalf of an acquisitive Canadian public company in the CPG industry located in the downtown core. This a diversified role and the ideal candidate is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) established at Manager level at a major public accounting firm
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Oversight of the preparation operational results and presentation to Senior Management team
• Play a key play in process improvement and initiatives to increase the effectiveness of internal controls
• Oversight of the quarterly external reporting packages and related publications
• Support the financial budgeting and forecasting processes for commercial and operating teams
• Prepare quarterly regulatory reporting
• Support ad hoc projects and initiatives including M&A and other growth
The company is offering an excellent compensation package plus strong potential for a long term position. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA) Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• 6+ years of progressive experience ideally coming from a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing financial statements/MD&A prepared under IFRS – knowledge of CPG would be an advantage
• The ability to use Excel to manipulate and analyze large volumes of date
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at