Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting
Leadership role with a high-quality organization with excellent professional development and career advancement opportunities along with excellent work/life balance.
Would you like to take on a diverse role overseeing corporate-level accounting, consolidations, budgeting, forecasting and internal reporting? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that is considered a leader in their sector?
The employer we've partnered with on this search is seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) who is established at the Manager level, with experience auditing larger companies under IFRS and/or financial accounting and reporting experience from industry.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead and manage the corporate office and operating subsidiaries financial results
• Review of periodic and quarterly reporting deliverables for the external reporting team
• Oversee the period-end close process for the corporate office and various business units
• Lead and manage the annual budgets and periodic forecasts for the corporate office
• Continual improvement of financial reporting efficiency, accuracy and processes
• Ensure compliance with the company’s accounting policies under IFRS
• Manage and coach the corporate accounting team
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package for this level including a base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 5-10 years of progressive experience in public accounting and/or industry
• Extensive experience with public company audits and/or reporting under IFRS
• Self-starter who works well autonomously and within a team setting
• Management experience from public accounting and/or industry
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.