Senior Manager, Accounting & Finance
Are you interested in working for one of Canada’s top companies in their sector? Would you join a growing technology company that specializes in ecommerce and web-based platforms? Are you looking for a progressive opportunity with a broad scope of responsibilities and a team of direct reports?
We are recruiting on behalf of an acquisitive company located in Etobicoke, a short driving distance from downtown, mid-town, West or North GTA. They are currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) at the experienced Manager level from public accounting or industry.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Management reporting and analysis for business partners and internal stakeholders
• Preparation of internal and external financial reporting, MD&A and note disclosures
• Analyze monthly results and provide financial information and insights for decision support
• Lead acquisition integration activities from an accounting/reporting perspective
• Develop and coordinate annual budgeting process and quarterly re-forecasting
• Subject matter expertise on complex accounting issues and new accounting standards
• Assist with enhancements to the financial reporting and corporate accounting processes
• Conduct variance analysis on actual to budgeted and forecasted results at corporate level
• Liaise with external auditors during quarterly and annual financial close
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5-8 years of progressive experience in public accounting or financial reporting/accounting
• Strong technical skills and knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience at Manager level or above
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at