Senior Internal Auditor
Are you interested in joining a company with an award winning corporate culture and consistently rated as a ‘Top Employer’? Are you looking for an opportunity with a high-growth, acquisitive organization that has a reputation for developing their employees? Do you want a high profile role, an opportunity to ‘learn the business’ and build relationships across North American operations?
We are recruiting on behalf of a recognizable brand name located in North York and easily accessible from major highways (401/404/DVP). They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with operational internal controls knowledge/experience to join their team.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Plan and organize audit scope and to ensure strategic objectives are met and related actions comply with company policies
- Execute "end to end" audit including scoping, operational review, fieldwork, testing and the delivery of comprehensive verbal and written.
- Perform detailed risk and control assessments in relevant areas
- Develop and present findings & recommendations to all stakeholders including executives/Senior Management to ensure any effective action is taken
- Participate in various strategic initiatives including developing a controls database and the implementation of new software/systems
- Anticipate/understand the implications of changes to accounting standards
- Support quarterly review and year-end audit activities and assist external audit teams
The Company is a significant total compensation package including an attractive base salary and excellent annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
- 3+ years of progressive experience from public accounting or industry
- Knowledge of internal controls within large complex companies, experience of operational controls is required
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, driven, ambitious
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®