Senior Internal Auditor
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced multi-national company? Are you looking for an opportunity to travel globally and gain international experience? Would you like the opportunity to learn the operations of a company and transition into a Corporate Finance or Business Unit based role in 18-24 months?
We are recruiting on behalf of a large private company with a strong entrepreneurial culture, located in Mississauga. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant with strong auditing skills who is open to travelling up to 50% of the time. The role will involve a hybrid mix of operational and financial risk and controls assessment and will provide the successful candidate with direct audit committee exposure.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CPA, CA)
- 3+ years of public company audit experience at a large accounting firm
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Confidence, strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Willingness to travel globally for 1-2 week periods at a time, 50% of the year
- Manufacturing sector audit experience is considered an asset
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.