Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking to join a high growth diversified company with global operations? Would you like to be responsible for analysis that supports key business decisions? Are you interested in working for a highly acquisitive company that is an established leader in their sectors?
We are recruiting on behalf of top employer and industry leader based in Burlington. They are currently seeking a newly qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA) looking to take their first step into industry.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Month end responsibilities relating to various business lines/operations
- Preparation of various monthly reports and financial statements
- Prepare internal reporting/KPI analysis plus other key measures of business performance
- Assist in the preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts along with related variance analysis
- Perform business case analysis to support strategic decision making on various special projects
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, pension plan and other perks. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
- A strong understanding of the process of preparing detailed financial reports including financial statements
- Robust Excel knowledge (pivots/look ups) and a willingness to develop more advanced skills
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build relationships with non-finance groups
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.