Senior Financial Analyst (Top 100 Employer)
Are you interested in working for a one of the “GTA’s TOP EMPLOYERS” that is continually growing through acquisitions? Would you like a role in financial reporting with a variety of other deliverables? Are you looking for excellent work/life balance and a downtown core location?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the company’s financial statements
• Support the budgeting and forecasting process alongside the financial planning and analysis team
• Participate in the research and analysis of complex technical accounting issues under IFRS
• Provide accurate and effective internal reporting to the Board of Directors and Audit Committee
• Participate in the preparation of the company’s management discussion and analysis (MD&A)
• Prepare and maintain management reporting packages including ad-hoc financial analysis
• Make recommendations and draft policy memos to support positions on accounting treatments
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience from a large accounting firm
• Experience auditing companies reporting under IFRS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at