Senior Financial Analyst, Sales & Marketing
Unique opportunity for a CPA looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis role! This position supports Sales and Marketing within a Global company at their Canadian headquarters located in Mississauga.
We are recruiting on behalf of an international pharmaceutical company, currently seeking an outgoing and personable Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Business partnering including financial analysis & management reporting to stakeholders and finance teams
• Generate sales performance analysis and present findings including risks and variances
• Forecasting for the corporate office in Canada to support budgeting for sales and marketing
• Initiate, lead, drive and manage projects across finance and operational groups
• Performance tracking and analysis including monitoring and controlling of ad hoc projects
• Provide key sales analytics to support management decision-making
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience from industry and/or public accounting
• Ability to demonstrate project-related experience, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presentations including strong Excel proficiency in data management and analytics
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at