Senior Financial Analyst (Reporting, Analysis & Projects)
Are you interested in joining a public company that is a market leader in their sector and growing through acquisitions? Would you like a highly-diversified role with a company whose a brand leader in Canada and who export products across the world?
We are recruiting on behalf of a Consumer Packaged Goods company located in mid-town Toronto (steps from the subway). They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with strong technical accounting skills and experience auditing companies under IFRS.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Provide accurate and timely financial reporting including information/analysis that will support decision making and impact company results
• Generate analysis and related commentary based on variances of actuals to budget, forecast and historical data
• Perform return on investments analysis to support promotions, investments, new products and other initiatives
• Assist in the design, implementation and testing of key controls
• Contribute to key projects i.e. global expansion, M&A activity
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• 3-5 years of progressive audit experience in a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing financial statements/MD&A prepared under IFRS
• The ability to use Excel to manipulate and analyze large volumes of date
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.