Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting
Are you interested in working at the head office of market-leading company that is doubling in size every 3-5 years? Would you like to work in a large company with an entrepreneurial and ‘small company’ feel? Are you looking for a progressive opportunity with excellent growth potential?
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in North York. They are seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with experience auditing public companies and exposure to complex accounting issues.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Assist in the completion of investors reporting include the company’s Annual Report, Management Information Circular and Annual Information Form
• Assist with co-ordinating the external financial statement quarterly and annual audits
• Preparation of draft quarterly and annual financial statements, financial statement notes and MD&A in accordance with IFRS
• Research technical accounting for complex transactions and draft memos
• Assist with the financial integration of newly acquired businesses
• Contribute to special projects and ad hoc reporting as required
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of public company audit experience at a large accounting firm
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Time management skills with the ability to complete responsibilities within deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS and ability to research accounting issues, evaluate alternatives and make recommendations
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at