Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that is considered a leader in their sector? Are you looking for a company that offers numerous opportunities for career growth and development? The employer we are recruiting for is seeking a recently qualified CPA with experience auditing larger companies reporting under IFRS.
Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting, responsibilities include financial reporting, accounting policy and audit management. This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with a broad scope of reporting experience with a global public company.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements and note disclosures
• Lead the implementation of accounting policy changes
• Provide accounting policy expertise to various stakeholders
• Research and prepare technical accounting memos on significant issues
• Manage external audits and reviews; coordinate internal audits
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package for this level including base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3-5 years of experience in a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing larger companies reporting under IFRS
• Strong technical accounting knowledge and analytical skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We also welcome the resumes of CPAs and CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.