Senior Financial Analyst, Planning & Reporting
Are you looking for a role that offers opportunity for progression and career development? Are you interested in working for a company that is a leader in their industry and experiencing growth? Would you like to leverage your public accounting experience to gain new experience in a role involving reporting, planning, forecasting and analysis?
We are recruiting on behalf of global service provider with over $2B in annual revenue, with their head offices based in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong accounting and analytical experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Conduct detailed profitability analysis of variance between plan, forecasted and actual
• Respond to internal and external financial inquiries related to specific in-progress projects
• Review project revenue, gross margins, and unbilled backlog analysis with finance leaders
• Perform timely month end close and ensure recording of all pertinent transactions
• Prepare revenue recognition entries with supporting calculations
• Conduct accurate and complete forecasting of revenue and margins by project
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in public accounting
• Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical abilities including advanced Excel skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.