Senior Financial Analyst, Planning & Management Reporting
Are you interested in working for large, well-established company that is focused on growth through acquisitions? Are you looking for a role that will give you exposure to senior management?
We are recruiting for a sector leader located in Vaughan. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong analytical skills from public accounting or industry.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Support company-wide process of budget development, consolidation of submissions from divisions and comparison to business plans
• Gain in depth understanding business results, as well as variances to budgets and prepare explanations to support senior management decision making
• Apply through understanding of products, materials, channels, end-users, demand, pricing and strategy for each division and company wide, while reviewing results and providing explanations
• Prepare management reports and reporting packages, ensuring they are accurate, error-free and ready for senior management review and sign-off
• Prepare clear and concise commentaries to support understanding of results for senior management
The employer is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of an excellent base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years audit experience in industry and / or public accounting
• Exemplary analytical skills and ability to understand root causes of variances
• System savvy, with advanced Excel skills
• Exemplary interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
All interested candidates can submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at