Senior Financial Analyst, Operations Finance
Exciting opportunity to join an acquisitive Canadian company (West GTA) in an Operations Finance focused role! This is a role focused on tracking operations activity, budgeting, forecasting and building value-added relationships across the business.
The Company is seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong analytical skills, a relationship builder that is looking for something different and wants to avoid the typical accounting/reporting focused positions.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Business partnering role requiring the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines while managing internal relationships
• Exceptional communication skills will be required to present reports, analysis and strategic plans to executive level
• Play a key role in the implementation of an enterprise wide operations management system
• Ensure effective integration of a recent acquisition, ensuring standardised processes and procedures are understood and implemented
• Supervise, coach and develop a small team of direct reports
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of experience in a large public accounting firm or relevant industry experience
• Proven ability to manage projects and build productive relationships
• Excellent problem solving, data analysis and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.