Senior Financial Analyst, Operations Finance
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in the North GTA, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from public accounting with strong analytical skills and leadership potential for future progression.
The ideal candidate is someone who takes charge and responsibility for driving their career and personal development by taking initiative and striving to do better. An inquisitive individual who challenges the status quo. Are you looking for a role where your insights are recognized and rewarded? Would you like a role beyond reporting of numbers?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Management reporting across international sites including KPIs, forecasting and benchmarking
• Performs monthly financial reviews on all divisions and develops value-added analysis, reporting and commentary
• Assists with quarterly and annual financial statements and preparation of board reports
• Accounting policy research and implementing new standards; supporting external auditors
• Ad hoc finance projects supporting operations and corporate initiatives
• Acts as resource for divisions on accounting issues and treatment of costs
• Supports corporate finance by ensuring all divisions submit reporting accurately
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years at a public accounting firm with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Experience auditing public companies or large private companies is preferred
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate/advanced Excel proficiency required
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.