Senior Financial Analyst, Operations Finance
Are you looking for an operational finance role where you can gain valuable business finance experience?
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in the West GTA, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with public company audit experience or large private companies along with strong analytical skills for this progressive opportunity.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Partner with business leaders on setting and developing budgets and performance enhancements
• Develop business cases to support strategy development on Capex and Opex investment opportunities
• Manage forecasts and deliver P&L results, identify trends and analysis
• Create management reports to support functional and strategic projects to drive business performance
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant Designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3 years in public accounting auditing large private or public companies
• Strong analytical skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively to non-finance audiences
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at