Senior Financial Analyst (Hybrid)
Are you interested in working for one of Canada’s top companies in their sector? Would you join a growing technology company that specializes in ecommerce, media and online platforms? Are you looking for a hybrid opportunity with a broad scope of responsibilities including financial reporting, budgeting and analysis?
We are recruiting on behalf of an acquisitive company located in West Toronto, a reasonable driving distance from downtown, mid-town, or West GTA. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with auditing or financial reporting experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Management reporting and analysis for business partners and internal stakeholders
• Development of the annual budget, monthly forecasts and analysis of operating results
• Preparation of internal and external financial reporting, MD&A and note disclosures
• Analyze monthly results and provide financial information and insights for decision support
• Subject matter expertise on complex accounting issues and new accounting standards
• Assist with enhancements to the financial reporting and corporate accounting processes
• Conduct variance analysis on actual to budgeted and forecasted results at corporate level
• Liaise with external auditors during quarterly and annual financial close
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in public accounting
• Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP
• Well developed technical accounting and researching skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at