Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A)
We are recruiting on behalf of global insurance company located in the Toronto downtown core. This a pure finance/analytical role and the ideal candidate is a progressive newly qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) looking to diversify their skill set.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Prepare monthly management reporting/KPI packages with supporting variance analysis
• Assist in the execution of the annual plan and the periodic review
• Prepare variance analysis and related commentary
• Run monthly forecast for all key business lines
• Support continuous innovation through process improvement and implementation of best practices
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including base salary, bonus and the option to work from home at times. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA) Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• 3+ years of progressive experience ideally coming from a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing financial statements/MD&A prepared under IFRS – knowledge of Insurance or Financial Services would be preferred
• The ability to use Excel to manipulate and analyze large volumes of date
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at