Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Are you looking for a progressive FP&A role with a great company? Would you join a leader in their sector and work in a team setting with other progressive CPAs? Are you looking for a challenging analytical role with excellent learning and growth potential?
We are recruiting on behalf of a growing mid-size company located in the downtown core, currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public company auditing experience from a large accounting firm.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Financial planning and analysis activities including budgeting and forecasting
• Preparation of management reporting packages including variance analysis and commentary
• Assist in the preparation of the company’s management discussion & analysis (MD&A)
• Analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) and cash flows from business unit operations
• Preparation of performance reports for the company’s leadership team and board of directors
• Participate in ad hoc finance projects related to process improvement, ad hoc analysis, etc.
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an above-market base salary, attractive annual bonus, and generous RSP program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA, CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in public accounting or industry
• Strong technical skills and knowledge of IFRS
• Experience auditing Canadian public issuers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA, CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at