Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Are you interested in joining a highly recognisable brand name company, a leader in their sector? Are you looking for a purely analytical, strategic role, providing business decision support to executives and business partners across the organization? We are recruiting for a Top Employer based in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA).
Key responsibilities and oversight:
· Management/development of the planning process including budgets, forecasts
· Analyze monthly results and provide financial information and insights for decision support
· Provide strategic insight and analysis in the support of strategic decisions
· Review potential business initiatives, evaluate key KPIs and validate assumptions
· Conduct variance analysis on actual to budgeted and forecasted results at corporate level
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA)
· 3+ years of progressive experience with a major public accounting firm
· Big picture/strategic mindset and highly developed analytical skills
· Strong Excel skills – some knowledge of financial modelling preferred
· Self confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants