Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A
Are you interested in joining a distinguished market-leader in in a progressive organization with an excellent corporate culture?
We are recruiting on behalf of a global organization with their Canadian head office located in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a recently qualified CPA from Industry or Public Accounting with strong financial modeling skills to join their Corporate team supporting Business partners in Financial Planning & Analysis.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Responsibility for corporate business planning & analysis for various business units
• Development and creation of models and templates for various projects and initiatives
• Support the business leaders with value added data on cost, KPIs and variances on budget to plan
• Preparation of internal management reporting and support monthly close process on accruals and analysis of actual results.
• Monitoring of KPIs and reviewing the impact of new accounting policies on the business
• Take ownership of process, deadlines and deliverables to support all business units
• Deliver and review any value added compilation, review and implementation of financial models to improve efficiencies.
The company is offering a great working culture including superior benefits package and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• CPA with 3 years of progressive experience at a large public accounting firm or within industry
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and excellent work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to create financial models and advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with a large public company dealing with multiple deadlines and projects
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at