Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
We are recruiting on behalf of a company in the Entertainment industry located mid-town Toronto. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from a large public accounting firm who is capable of growing into a Manager role within approximately 1 year.
Are you interested in joining a company with a start-up culture that is also a well-established business? Would you like to leverage your strong business acumen and analytical skills? Are you looking for an opportunity move up quickly in a dynamic organization? Do you prefer to avoid financial reporting?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Primarily responsible for the annual business planning and quarterly reforecasting process
• Assist with financial modelling related to revenue forecasting and sensitivity analysis
• Prepares executive-level reporting packages on business plans, forecasts and results
• Work closely with operational groups to ensure complete and accurate business plans
• Participate in various strategic initiatives related to business opportunities and growth plans
The Company is offering a lucrative compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in a large public accounting firm
• Strong analytical skills, business acumen and advanced Excel proficiency
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at