Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting
Are you interested in joining a public company that is a market leader in their sector and growing through acquisitions? Would you like to leverage your public accounting experience to take ownership of the consolidated financial statements, work on complex accounting treatments and provide support to operations?
We are recruiting on behalf of a progressive Canadian company located in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with strong technical accounting skills and experience auditing companies under IFRS.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Ownership of the monthly close process and the preparation of the consolidated quarterly and annual financial statement
- Financial projects including process improvement and acquisition integration activities
- Assist business unit operations to successfully resolve issues relating to accounting matters
- Liaison with external auditors
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years of progressive audit experience in a large public accounting firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound technical knowledge of IFRS
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.