Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Are you looking for a pure finance role involved in business case analysis and financial modelling for critical business initiatives? Would you like to conduct scenario-based analysis and benchmarking to evaluate the risks and benefits of key business decisions? If you are looking for a non-traditional role, this is it!
We are recruiting on behalf of a company offering a unique opportunity for a recently qualified CPA to join this high-quality organization to become a key business partner for their largest operational group.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Prepare variance analysis against benchmarks including budgets, forecasts and peer companies
• Perform business case analysis using financial models to evaluate scenarios, risks and benefits
• Provide recommendations to business partners supported by value-added financial analysis
• Forecast results with a detailed understanding of cost drivers to provide accurate predictive value
• Develop annual financial plans for supported areas that align with overall Company objectives
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience from a large accounting firm
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong financial analysis skills and experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at