Senior Financial Analyst – Dual Reporting and Financial Planning & Analysis
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in the downtown core, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with looking to transition from public to industry in a fast-paced growing environment taking responsibility for Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Investor relations as well as special projects. Ideal opportunity for someone up for Manager or will be promoted to Manager who is promotable in the short-term due to growth of the company.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Assist in preparation, coordination and analysis of financial statements and managing one direct report
• Preparation of internal and external reporting requirements including notes
• Trend analysis and preparation for senior management and monthly reporting packages
• Prepare consolidations and journal entries on financial statement accounts
• Perform ad hoc financial analysis and assist with cashflow forecasting
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant Designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3 plus years of progressive experience in public accounting
• Strong analytical skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience auditing public companies or large private reporting under IFRS is preferred.
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants