Senior Financial Analyst (Hybrid)
Are you interested in joining a company built on constant acquisitions and growth? Are you looking to transition from a major public accounting firm into a role with a significant analytical/FP&A element? This is a newly-created, high visibility role with P&L responsibility for multiple business units.
We are recruiting on behalf of a global software/technology company located in North Toronto (work from home 2-3 days per week post-Covid). They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from a large public accounting firm. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and progressive self starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Oversight of periodic financial reports, statements and other KPI dashboards
• Ensure smooth and effective execution of day to day transactional accounting
• Co-ordination of budgeting process, including annual consolidation and quarterly updates
• Act as key liaison with Business Unit Managers on all financial matters
• Ensure accurate application of IFRS standards
• Compile supporting documents for external auditors on a quarterly basis
The company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing publicly-traded companies under IFRS
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; strong Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at