Senior Financial Analyst (Finance & Reporting)
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian public company located in Markham. They are seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with auditing experience at a public accounting firm.
The employer is a well-established and growing company that is building its finance team to include high performing individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment where engagement, continuous learning, and development are key to future growth.
Note: the employer is offering a hybrid work arrangement commencing post-Covid with a combination of office and remote working days each week.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Forecasting, budget to actual variance analysis, KPI reporting and strategic analysis
• Period-end P&L close activities and preparation of business-level financial statements
• Business partnering with assigned groups to provide insights and financial analysis
• Preparation of recurring management reporting packages and supporting commentary
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies, internal controls and regulatory reporting
• Provide coaching and guidance to Financial Analysts as required
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in a large public accounting firm
• Experience with companies reporting under IFRS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at