Senior Financial Analyst
Are you interested in joining a company that is outperforming competitors in their sector? Would you like to leverage your public accounting experience in a progressive and high-calibre company? Are you looking for exposure to an IPO and to gain valuable experience in a growing organization?
We are recruiting on behalf of an acquisitive private company with over $1B in annual revenue and plans to double in size within the next 2 years while preparing for an Initial Public Offering. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public company audit and IFRS experience from a large accounting firm to join their fast-paced and dynamic industry.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Develop and produce management reporting packages for various stakeholders
• Involvement with financial projects and initiatives including process improvement
• Collaborate with executives to generate key performance indicators and related analysis
• Internal controls and process documentation; performs testing to ensure compliance
• Assist with technical accounting matters including acquisitions and new standards
• Liaise with external auditors for quarterly review and annual audit procedures
• Assist with working capital management including AP, AR and inventory
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in a large public accounting firm
• Attention to detail, high sense of urgency and strong problem-solving skills
• Adaptable and thrives is a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to plan, organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Experience auditing public companies under IFRS
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at