Senior Financial Analyst
Are you interested in joining a well-established leader in the Real Estate sector with a strong investment portfolio? This is a high visibility opportunity with varied responsibilities supporting corporate groups with key initiatives in finance, operations and reporting of key metrics to senior management.
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian public company located mid-town Toronto. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) who is a self-starter with strong technical skills from a large public accounting firm to join their high performing team as they continue to grow.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead the preparation, reporting and analysis of various KPIs and financial metrics
• Prepare variance analysis of investment portfolio on actuals compared to budget and forecast
• Execute reporting on value-added business insights for decision making to the leadership team
• Consolidation of investment financials in various entities for financial reporting to executives
• Collaboration with other departments on financial analysis and management reporting
• Compile supporting documents for external auditors on a quarterly basis
The company is offering a lucrative compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, excellent annual performance bonus, defined contribution pension plan, employee share purchase plan, and fitness allowance. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of public accounting experience auditing publicly-traded clients reporting under IFRS
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; someone who takes initiative
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at