Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a unique opportunity with a substantial FP&A component? Would you like to join an acquisitive software/technology company with a fast promotion timeline to Manager? Are you interested in working with senior business leaders in a global organization?
We are recruiting on behalf of a leader in their industry located Downtown Toronto. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from a large accounting firm for this newly created position due to growth in this group.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis for the assigned portfolio of companies
• Corporate reporting on actuals/results and financial insights/commentary for business leaders
• Financial modelling to provide value-added analysis and facilitate strategic decision making
• Business partnering with General Managers, CFOs and other stakeholders at portfolio companies
• Ad-hoc financial analysis and internal reporting for parent company management
• Acquisition integration activities including related accounting treatments
• Cash-flow forecasting and other financial management activities
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in public accounting
• Experience auditing public companies under IFRS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and Excel proficiency
• Acquisition accounting experience is an asset
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at