Senior Financial Analyst
Are you interested in working for an employer with a highly rated corporate culture that has won awards for their approach to minimising their environmental impact and improving sustainability? Would you prefer a role with work life balance but retain the ability to progress within a large finance function? Are you looking to work in the West GTA and avoid the commute downtown?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Responsible for co-ordination of the month end close and preparation of the company’s financial statements
• Participate in the preparation of the company’s management discussion and analysis (MD&A)
• Prepare and maintain management reporting packages including ad-hoc financial analysis
• Participate in the research and analysis of complex technical accounting issues under IFRS
• As a Subject Matter Expert, support business units with guidance on technical accounting matters
• Provide accurate and effective internal reporting to the Board of Directors and Audit Committee
• Make recommendations and draft policy memos to support positions on accounting treatments
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual bonus program and defined benefit pension plan. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience ideally from a large accounting firm
• Experience auditing companies reporting under IFRS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at