Senior Financial Analyst (Bilingual)
Are you interested in joining a not for profit organisation dedicated to the long-term improvement of the lives of low-income families in Canada? Are you looking for a diverse opportunity with a range of responsibilities including forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting and partnering with operations across Canada?
We are recruiting on behalf of an organisation located downtown Toronto, right by the TTC, a true 9 to 5 role. They are seeking a self confident Chartered Professional Accountant proficient in French and with business partnering skills.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Key contributor to period end financial reporting and required regulatory filings
• Manage the forecasting process and the development of ‘value add’ data to support strategic decision making
• Oversight of the month end close process and transactional accounting activities
• Develop and improve accounting processes, procedures and controls
• Coach/mentor more junior members of the finance team
• Collaborate with/support operations across Canada as key finance liaison
• Play a key role in software/system related special projects
• Support year-end audit activities and support relationships with other external agencies
The Company is a significant total compensation package including an attractive base salary and excellent annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive accounting/finance experience
• Proven ability to build relationships with non-finance functions
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, driven, ambitious
• French language skills are required
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at