Senior Financial Analyst, Internal Reporting
Are you interested in joining an iconic Canadian brand? Are you looking for an opportunity with a high-growth, acquisitive company that has a reputation for promoting and developing their employees? Do you want to surround yourself with the ‘best and the brightest’ in a progressive corporate culture and support a strong coach/mentor?
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian public company located downtown Toronto. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong technical accounting knowledge to join their team.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Key contributor to period end financial reporting, MD&A and additional related materials under USGAAP
• Prepare management reporting packages for senior management and the board of directors
• Oversight of the month end close process and transactional accounting activities
• Collaborate with other various business units and shared services groups
• Participate in various strategic initiatives related to process improvement, business opportunities and growth plans
• Liaise with the Accounting Policy group to anticipate/understand the implications of changes to accounting standards
• Support quarterly review and year-end audit activities and assist external audit teams
The Company is a significant total compensation package including an attractive base salary and excellent annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience from public accounting, preferably a Big 4 firm
• Strong accounting skills and leadership abilities, knowledge of public companies, SEC/USGAAP filers preferred
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, driven, ambitious
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered
Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at