Senior Financial Analyst
We are recruiting on behalf of an acquisitive, Canadian public company in the technology industry. Brampton location, directly accessible from the 407. This a diversified role and the ideal candidate is a progressive newly qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA).
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation of consolidated financial statements, MD&A and related notes under IFRS
• Review consolidated month end close and prepare complex entries
• Assist the process of researching accounting impact of technical changes/transactions
• Contribute to successful implementation of ERP system
• Assist in acquisition related activity including due diligence and post acquisition integration
The company is offering a competitive compensation package. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA) Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• 3+ years of progressive experience ideally coming from a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing financial statements/MD&A prepared under IFRS
• The ability to use Excel to manipulate and analyze large volumes of data
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at