Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a finance role focused on management reporting and analysis? Would you like to join a growing company with a reputation for being on several Top Employer lists for employee satisfaction? If you are looking for an organization with a great culture and future growth potential, this is it!
We are recruiting on behalf of a large private company offering a unique opportunity for a recently qualified CPA to join this high-quality organization in the North GTA (Markham/Richmond Hill area).
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Continually improve and enhance financial models and management reporting packages
• Responsible for preparation and analysis of corporate financial forecasts and cash flow impacts
• Leading and reviewing monthly management reporting and provides analysis to key stakeholders
• Leverage new technologies to support the organization’s finance and accounting functions
• Business partner with the corporate accounting group on quality and accuracy of information
• Contribute to special projects and continuous improvement and automation initiatives
• Provide coaching and mentorship to junior staff on the finance team
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience from a large accounting firm
• Well-developed attention to detail and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at