Senior Financial Analyst
We are recruiting on behalf of a growing Canadian public company located in the downtown core, walking distance from Union Station. This employer is offering a progressive environment with high visibility to senior management and great mentors to learn and develop from.
Currently undergoing an expansion phase, the Company is well-positioned in their sector to grow significantly over the next few years, with experienced management and a track record of success. Contact us to learn more about this progressive opportunity.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Assist with quarterly external reporting, public filings and MD&A
• Manage the global internal control reporting and documentation
• Oversee the budget versus actual process and internal reporting
• Participate in and lead financial projects and initiatives as required
• Assist with maintenance and optimization of financial systems
• Research and resolve technical accounting issues as required
The Company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience at a large public accounting firm
• Motivated and ambitious self-starter with strong accounting skills
• Excellent written communication and analytical skills
• Experience auditing public companies under IFRS
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.