Senior Financial Analyst
Are you interested in joining a company that is a market leader in their sector and growing through acquisitions? Would you like to leverage your public accounting experience and technical knowledge to work on complex accounting treatments?
We are recruiting on behalf of a specialized service provider located in the West GTA. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with strong technical accounting skills and experience auditing companies under IFRS or US GAAP.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Research complex accounting matters and draft technical accounting memos
• Financial projects including process improvement and acquisition integration activities
• Internal reporting, corporate accounting and preparing analysis for management
• Complete period-end reporting requirements and liaise with external auditors
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• 3-5 years of progressive audit experience in a large public accounting firm
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with IFRS and/or US GAAP
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.