Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a hybrid role where you can gain financial and operational reporting experience while getting exposure to financial planning & analysis?
We are recruiting on behalf of a division of publicly-traded software/technology company located in the downtown core, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with public company audit experience and strong analytical skills for this progressive opportunity.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Assisting the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis with annual budgeting process
• Prepare KPI/management dashboard reporting for key stakeholders/business units
• Support divisional financial reporting requirements for corporate consolidation
• Support acquisition activity and post-acquisition integration projects
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant Designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in large public accounting firm or industry
• Strong analytical skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience auditing public companies under IFRS
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.