Senior Financial Accountant – Policy
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located downtown Toronto, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with technical accounting skills under IFRS.
Would you like to join a market-leading company in a high-exposure position? Are you looking for a challenging technical role dealing with complex issues, revenue recognition, dealing with sales on customer contracts, integration and making key policy decisions?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Development, implementation and maintenance of global accounting policies
• Research and resolve accounting issues under IFRS
• Partner with sales to review customer contracts and support business unit leaders on accounting issues and address changes
• Proactively identify upcoming changes to accounting standards
• Special projects related to acquisitions and divestitures
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits and other perks. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in large public accounting firm
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive complex technical accounting and research skills (IFRS)
• Experience preparing accounting position papers
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs and CPA-CAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®