Senior Finance Manager
Are you interested in joining a multi-billion dollar business unit of a Canadian company? Are you looking for a diverse role that presents the ‘big picture’ story to senior management and acts as a business partner to operations? Do you want to supervise a team and have the skills/experience to coach and mentor the staff that report to you?
We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading company in the engineering sector, located in the East GTA. They are currently seeking an experienced Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA) with accounting, reporting, business partnering experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Oversight and review of all quarterly and annual financial reporting packages
- Support effective/efficient project planning and related business case analysis
- Detailed review of monthly financial reporting package including SG&A, budget reports; cost center reports
- Lead month end accounting and related reporting
- Serve as key partner in finance systems and process improvement efforts / projects
- Coach, mentor, develop a team of direct reports
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
- 5+ years of progressive post designation experience
- Post public accounting experience in a Controllership, Finance Manager or similar role a key advantage
- Experience coaching, developing a team
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.