Senior Finance Consultant (12 month contract)
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in the North GTA, currently seeking a Chartered Accountant (CPA-CA) with strong financial modelling skills.
Would you like to work in a high-profile role with exposure to senior management? Are you looking for a strategic role that has an impact on the future direction of the company? Do you want to have great work/life balance?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Evaluate potential business opportunities, while assessing risk/opportunity from financial perspective
• Assess options available by liaising with operations to build valid assumptions to determine financial viability and recommend most optimal choice
• Create financial models, perform financial due diligence to facilitate deal structure decisions, as well as assist in the transition and integration of newly acquired businesses
• Prepare annual plans, budgets and forecasts as it relates to new and existing development projects
• Work with lawyers, financial advisors and lenders to draft agreements for acquisitions and financings
• Develop optimal financing strategies for new and existing development projects
• Oversee preparation, analysis and present monthly, quarterly and annual operating results for new or existing development projects or proposed acquisitions
The company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 10+ years experience, including strong financial modelling skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Strong negotiation and critical thinking skills
• Advanced Excel proficiency required
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those with relevant experience will be contacted about this role specifically, however we welcome the resumes of any CPAs currently seeking new opportunities.