Senior Analyst, Finance Projects
We are recruiting on behalf of a global service provider with their head office in the West GTA. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from a mid-to-large public accounting firm to be the “finance lead” for a high-visibility company project along with some traditional accounting and reporting responsibilities.
Are you interested in joining a company that is a market leader in their industry and growing through acquisitions? Would you like to leverage your public accounting experience and project skills? Are you looking for an opportunity with a large project management component?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead finance projects related to finance process improvements, new policies and procedures
• Collaborate with other areas of finance for ad hoc requests and strategic decision making
• Assists with quarterly financial reporting and monthly corporate accounting activities
• Engages with cross functional teams to drive process changes and resolve issues
• Train and mentor junior staff on policies, procedures and financial systems
• Researching and implementing new accounting standards as required
• Liaise with corporate governance department and external auditors
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in a mid-to-large public accounting firm
• Experience with IFRS and/or US GAAP and strong accounting knowledge
• Ability to work independently, make timely decisions and drive solutions forward
• Proactive at identifying issues and seeking solutions
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at