Senior Analyst, Accounting & Analysis
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in the North York, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from public accounting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Would you like to work at a market leading company? Are you looking for a position with functional rotation and growth opportunities? Do you want great work/life balance?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Prepare monthly financial analysis package for internal management review and quarterly audit packages
• Present monthly financial results and analyses to management during internal review meetings, and fulfill requests from the auditors to assist with quarterly and annual external audit process
• Ensure that accounting practices are in accordance with accounting requirements through working closely with the external reporting group
• Ensure that required journal entries, and related analyses, are prepared accurately and timely in support of financial close requirements and deadlines
• Prepare financial analyses and reconciliations of accrued liability and deferrals accounts through identifying and understanding the business drivers from operations
• Ensure that proper SOX documentation is maintained and work closely with both internal and external auditors to ensure that audit requirements are met and SOX compliance is achieved
The company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years at a public accounting firm with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate/advanced Excel proficiency required
All interested candidates can submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at