Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting
Join a high growth, highly acquisitive software company that offers significant scope for growth. We are recruiting on behalf of company with global operations located in Markham.
They are seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public accounting experience with a major firm and strong IFRS technical knowledge.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation/review of quarterly and annual financial deliverables
• Identify opportunities to improve/innovate financial reporting processes and procedures
• Ensure smooth and efficient integration of acquisitions from a financial reporting perspective
• Research and resolution of technical accounting issues and preparation of accounting policies
• Participate in and contribute to ongoing special projects and initiatives
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus and over 50% WFH post-COVID. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive audit experience from a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing public issuers or large private companies
• Strong technical skills under IFRS and/or US GAAP
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®