Senior Accounting Analyst – Business support
This exciting role will support lines of business financial activities including review and analyzing financial statements, account reconciliations, internal reporting and systems integration support to management on results vs expectations.
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in the West GTA, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with a mid size or large public accounting firm to support a new and evolving business within the organization.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Prepare supporting schedule for balance sheet account reconciliations, identifying risks & investigate and resolve issues
• Analysis of sales, adjustments, inventory and integrity of information, including journal entries, variances and support to business on actuals vs budget
• Ensure proper procedures and controls for returns, billings, allowances and other transactions and provide efficiency recommendations and follow through
• Documentation and review with line of business leaders and make recommendations as business grows
• Monthly statistical reporting on all KPI’s, updates, and drivers to support leadership and business decisions
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3+ years of experience in a large or mid-size public accounting firm
• Strong analytical skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively and be adaptable in a fast-paced environment
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at