Senior Accountant (Reporting & Finance)
Are you looking for a brand name company that is recognized internationally for their sector-leading products? Would you like to work for a consumer products company known for constant innovation and having the one of the best reputations in their industry?
We are recruiting on behalf of a global public company with their Canadian head office located in North York. They are seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public accounting experience for this position with a mix of responsibilities including corporate accounting, financial analysis and reporting activities.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation of various monthly and quarterly financial deliverables to parent company
• Assist with financial planning activities including budgeting, forecasting and analysis
• Contribute to financial reporting and operational accounting for all business segments
• Key accounting resource for month-end and the quarter-end financial statement close process
• Research and resolution of technical accounting issues and preparation of accounting policies
• Perform FP&A activities including ad hoc financial analysis and management reporting
• Supervise one team member in the accounting department
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus and excellent RSP contribution plan. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive audit experience from a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing public issuers or large private companies
• Strong technical skills under IFRS and/or US GAAP
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®