Senior Accountant, Global Operations
Are you interested in joining a distinguished market-leader? Would you like to leverage your public accounting experience in a progressive organization with an excellent corporate culture? Performance-driven culture ideally suited to an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on taking ownership in a fast-paced environment.
The Company is a global organization with their Canadian head office located in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) from a ‘Big 4’ public accounting firm to join their finance team.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Responsibility for corporate accounting functions for North America and International subsidiaries.
• Financial statement preparation including consolidations
• Development and implementation of new procedures for the accounting function
• Prepare internal management reporting and International projects for multi-entity global corporate structure.
• Lead the preparation of supporting schedules and documentation for external audits
The company is offering an attractive compensation package including an excellent base salary with competitive benefits plans and additional perks to members of corporate team. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience at a ‘Big 4’ public accounting firm
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and excellent work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
• Ability to support a growth sector working on various projects with multiple deadlines
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of an CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.